Every Penny Helps…
We regularly have “Baby Bottle Boomerang” campaigns at local churches and organizations. We hand out baby bottles and you bring them back with coins and cash and checks that help in the support of young women and babies in need.
You can send in your baby item donations to: HLPRC, 226 Nob Hill-P.O. Box 1524, Kingsland, TX 78639 PLEASE CALL TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS.
You can mail your donation in to the address above.
If you would like to commit to regular donations please call Jessica at 325-388-0354
With the generous support of hundreds of individuals, churches, community organizations, and businesses, the Pregnancy Center has been blessed with many accomplishments since opening in 2011—thank you for all you do for your Center and its client services. Thank you for making our community a better place to live, work and pray!
- Touching the lives of over 6,000 moms, dads and their babies
- Saving babies lives with more than 98% of clients choosing life
- Blessings of over 20,000 volunteer hours
- Opening its first Kingsland service location; a second one in Marble Falls
- Receiving the donation of two new ultrasound machines
- Receiving a grant award to promote adoption
- Conducting the first fundraising banquet.
Many individuals and businesses support our efforts. If you would like to contribute, there are many items that we need.
Our Clients Need:
- Baby Wipes
- Baby hygiene products,
- (Shampoo, baby wash, etc.)
- Gently used or new maternity and baby clothes
- Gas or gift cards
We use you monetary gifts wisely in service of our clients. If you wish to support us, you can contribute online:
Highland Lakes Pregnancy Resource Center is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and complies with the IRS tax code for tax deductible donations.