How to Help
- Introduce us to your pastor, church, school or principal
- Invite us to share our work at a meeting or group
- Pray with us for our clients
- Participate in the Center’s community outreach events
- Participate in fundraising efforts
- Donate material goods or services
- Provide financial support
- Find out more about how to ...
- Make Individual Donations
- Become a Corporate Sponsor
Need community service hours for school? The Center keeps track of your hours and can provide you with a certificate of hours completed at any time.Call (325)388-0354 for information.
Many individuals and businesses support our efforts. If you would like to contribute, there are many items that we need.
Our Clients need:
- Diapers (Newborn to Size 5)
- Baby Wipes
- Baby hygiene products, (shampoo, baby wash, etc.)
- Gently used or new maternity and baby clothes
- Gas or gift cards
We use your monetary gifts wisely in service of our clients. If you wish to support the Center financially, you can contribute online by clicking the “Donate Now” button below.
Highland Lakes Pregnancy Resource Center is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and complies with the IRS tax code for tax deductible donations.