Let us Help
Who We Serve
Our services are available to you regardless of where you live, your marital status, age or income.
All client services are provided FREE of charge!
What We Offer
- pregnancy testing
- limited, non-medical ultrasounds
- STI/STD testing offered by DHSH, at the Marble Falls Center location
- Maternity clothing vouchers
- Baby items: diapers,wipes,formula and 5 outfits per month from birth to two years!
- Medicaid application assistance (pregnant mothers only)
- Life Skills Program: (clients can choose to take classes individually or in a group setting)
- Parental & parenting (materials available in Spanish & covers infancy to age 11)
- Sexual integrity
- Positive partnerships (healthy relationships, staying married, single parenting and making the marriage choice
- Post abortion recovery
- Men’s Fraternity (fatherhood program)
- Natural family planning
- Bible studies and support groups
- Lactation training
- Special Circumstances (healing from abuse, drug addiction, relationship loss, and domestic and family violence)
- Nutrition and sewing
- Money management
- Making a home (apartment renting and conflict resolution )
- Bare necessities (car shopping, insurance needs and using a recipe)
- Job interviewing
- Communication skills
- Educational information about abortion,adoption,contraception, and reproductive health
- Community referrals for food,shelter,clothing,counseling, and crisis situations
- Speakers for community groups and schools
All conversations and correspondence are confidential.
If you call and don’t reach us – please, leave a number where you can be reached.
Our Caller ID will be blocked when we call for your privacy.
Office Hours are between 9:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday.
Request an Appointment
Give us some basic info and times you might be
able to come by in the “comments” section. We
will contact you to confirm or arrange another time.